Introduction to Instructional Design: Online Course Creation
What you'll learn
- What is Pedagogy and the different ways in which people learn
- Be able to quantify your own learning style
- Understand how to immerse an individual in their learning
- Get access to hundreds of free images to help you create great looking courses
- Top tips on how to effectively deal with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- An understanding on which authoring tool will be best for your requirements
- On going support to help you in your development
- Practical steps on how to actually start making money through Freelance work
- No experience necessary!
###### New and improved for 2019 #####
This bite-sized course has been specially designed to give anyone the most well-rounded knowledge of what Instructional Design really means and how they can effectively create meaningful E-Learning.
The course is broken down into useful instructor led videos, hand picked resources and practical assignments to give you the very best education introduction to this subject. Everything is in 'plain English' and gives you all the information that I wish I would have been given when I started out in the industry. I have also included access to hundreds of free assets in order to give you the best start possible and save you from hours of searching the internet.
The techniques that are explored have been successfully tried and tested through hundreds of courses to ensure that you are setup for success.
So why not start your Instruction Design journey the right way?!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be able to create meaningful online courses
I'm an award winning Instructional Designer with around a decade of experience in both the face to face and e-learning field.
I am dedicated to provide learners with engaging learning experiences and use my own practical knowledge to provide courses that make a real difference.
I hope to help you on your learning journey here.