Introduction to Information Technology
- Information Technology Computers16 pages
- Information Technology Hardware18 pages
- Information Technology Software36 pages
- Information Technology Network23 pages
- Information Technology Internet26 pages
- Information Technology In Management30 pages
- The Evolution Of Computers04:10
- Introduction To PC Hardware Internal04:50
- Understanding The Parts Of Your Computer External02:06
- Local Network Communication Made Easy05:43
- Networking Basics01:52
- Evolution Of The Internet (good)02:02
- 3d Internet Animation00:32
- World Wide Web In Plain English03:09
- Software Development Life Cycle [SDLC]01:24
- Office Of The Future04:00
- An Ever Changing World due to Information Technology03:33
Dr. Ugur Guven is an Aerospace Engineer as well as a Nuclear Engineer. His area of interest is Nuclear Space Propulsion and Interstellar Propulsion Methods along with Utilization of CFD in analyzing Nuclear Reactors. In nuclear power plant engineering, he is interested in Generation IV Reactors, Gas Core Reactors and Helium Cooled Reactors. Dr. GUVEN is also TRIGA Mark II Certified Nuclear Plant Operator.
Dr Ugur Guven has published many papers in the field of interstellar space exploration, nuclear propulsion techniques for spacecraft,Utilization of Nuclear Energy on the Moon, Helium 3 Mining on the Moon for Fusion Technologies, as well as on a Mission to Mars. He has also written over 30 opinion articles on the future of space technology and nuclear technology. Dr. Guven has taught wide range of courses from Aerodynamics, Nuclear Power Generation, Nuclear Physics, Spacecraft Dynamics, Satellite Communications, CFD, Rocket Propulsion, and Advanced Numerical Methods for Engineers, FORTRAN Programming for Engineers and Introduction to Aerospace Engineering. Dr. Ugur Guven is currently involved in a nano-satellite project.
Dr. Guven has traveled to over 25 countries and he has worked in USA, Turkey, India, Mauritius, Switzerland and other locations. Dr. Guven has received a commendation for "The Best Teacher of the Year Award".
His lectures and seminars are downloaded by students, teachers and engineers worldwide from his various engineering websites. Dr. Guven also works in improving educational and pedagogical techniques in higher education. He is also the Chief Editor of Scholar Journal for Young Scholars and Researchers, which he has created and published for the benefit of engineering students and graduates. If you are interested in publishing short science articles and technology articles, you can publish them at Science Articles Assembly. You can get more information about Dr Ugur Guven by visiting his website www.drguven.info or by visiting www.drguven.co.cc.
You can also contact Dr. Ugur Guven at email@example.com for any questions on education, academic issues, research techniques, teaching techniques, industrial consultations, engineer training and engineering techniques workshops. Dr. Guven travels frequently all over the world to give free seminars on the future of space technology and nuclear technology.