Introduction to Influencer Marketing
What you'll learn
- Be fluent in the fundamentals of Influencer Marketing
- Be able to formulate an effective influencer marketing strategy and roll out plan
- Be aware of the typical use cases for influence marketing, including awareness, growth in your brand’s social capital, and sales
- Understand how Influencer Marketing fits into a digital media strategy
- Know the influencer archetypes and where best to use them
- Appreciate the model of Shared Value between brands, audiences and influencers
- Compile campaign targeting for a specific audience, media channel and budget
- Have a basic understanding of social media marketing. Just your curiosity to become an influencer marketing specialist is required!
The course provides a comprehensive overview of the influencer marketing landscape and covers the key elements in planning, running and reporting on a successful campaign.
By completing this course, you’ll be able to confidently navigate this new digital advertising format, understand the various influencer archetypes and campaign use cases, and comfortably run a campaign for the brand you represent.
The course is composed of five chapters, where we will cover the fundamentals of influencers and their audiences, discuss effective strategies and budgeting as well as key campaign insights to save you time and money.
This course is designed for digital marketers, aspiring entrepreneurs and influencers alike, who are excited about this new form of content marketing and want to make the most out of their passion for content, credibility and online sales.
Who this course is for:
- Digital, social media and online marketers interested in influencer marketing strategy, fundamentals and campaign success.
- Influencers who want to become proficient and professional at working with brands and agencies
Engineering Ph.D; VC funded Entrepreneur; TEDx presenter; Ironman finisher.
Murray has experience across digital platform design, investment banking, biomedical engineering and corporate finance focusing on China, India and the Middle East.
He is the cofounder of Webfluential, a global influencer marketing platform linking influencers with brands. He has a passion for machine learning and data science and enjoys seeing the world grow through the promise of new technology.