Introduction to Herbalism
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the benefits of natural plant medicine
- Be able to prepare an herb using the standard methods
- Be able to describe and name the advantages of the most common preparation methods
- Be able to groups herbs in certain categories for formulations
- Learn the benefits of 8, safe and reliable medicinal herbs to use at home
- Know tips and tricks of purchasing quality herbs
- All optional
- Cheese cloth
- Tincture Bottle
- Tea ball
- Mason jar
- Dried, whole herbs
- Tea Pot/Kettle/Pot
Do you believe you can benefit from herbs, but don't know how to start utilizing them?
Are you interested in supplementing your health with herbs, but you don't want to take OTC capsules?
Are you interested in becoming an herbalist, but want to get a simple beginner's course before you commit to a full program?
Then this is for YOU!
This is a basic course in herbalism from a Certified Clinical Master Herbalist.
The course is taught using video, audio, and PDF documents. It is a self-paced course that should take up to 4 hours total. There are some at-home practice assignments for you to do, too.
Please check back for more of my courses that offer more specific knowledge on herbal healing.
Keywords: herbalism, herbal medicine, herbal, herbs for health, natural wellness, natural health, herbs, herbalist, herbal healing, herbal remedies
- Beginners who want to learn how to incorporate herbs as medicine in a healthy living regimen
A video description of important cardiovascular support herbs so that you can experience the herbs up close and personal.
A video description of important digestive support herbs so that you can experience the herbs up close and personal.