Introduction to Graphic Design
- No prior knowledge of graphic design is needed
- Downloadable video materials are available. All you need is an internet enabled device
This Free comprehensive Video course was made for those who want to explore graphics design and need a strong foundation to start and currently practising graphic designers who do not know the principles and qualities that make a fantastic and yet effective design.
In this tutorial series, we will be touching 3 major topics:
• The first topic is understanding what graphic design really is, and the main purpose of graphics design. Also recommended graphic design softwares to use
•The second one is The Types of Graphics design so you can know which ones you seek to venture into.
• The third topic teaches you the 7 major principles of graphics design which is important for every graphic designer who weeks to create beautiful and effective designs.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The subject topics are explained simplistically and illustratively.
Videos contain high quality examples which are referenced to buttress points.
The tutorial videos are highly graphical with subject matter concepts explained with animations.
Topics are explained structurally in a step by step fashion at a very moderate pace.
It is a free course with premium quality value.
I am available to attend to any questions you may have..
At the end of this course, you will be equipped with refining knowledge that will guide you to creating high quality graphic design works. At the end of the course, you will be directed to where you can start applying the knowledge gotten by acquiring graphics designs skills that will move you from a beginner to professional.
Who this course is for:
- This was made for beginners who are intending to venture into graphic design and need a strong foundation to start
- For currently practising Graphic designers who are finding it difficult to create fantastic and effective graphic design works
As a lover of creativity, I express this in my ventures as a graphic/web/Presentation designer, Illustrator, ICT trainer and Social Media Manager. Armed with my deftness in graphics design softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Corel draw, web design using word press, Presentation design using PowerPoint and other office tools, I have been able to create IT solutions for numerous clients, some top organizations and businesses.
The usefulness and fascinating results from using ICT gadgets to create solutions fuels my passion to teach it. As an ICT Trainer, I have trained close to 500 clients in three onsite organizations and institutes and thousands of students online to create real life projects using different ICT softwares.
As a social media manager, I presently manage 3 social media platforms of three organizations leveraging on the advantages of utilising artificial intelligence. It's my joy to impart to you the little I can to harness your creativity for productive use.