Introduction to Graph Theory and Complex Networks Analysis
- Basic knowledge/understanding of mathematics
- Basic knowledge/understanding of statistics
Free final test to get a certificate inside. Suggested playback 1.25.
With this course you will learn what graphs are and how to use these structures to solve real life problems. In the second section of this course you will learn what complex networks are and how you can extract information from them. Finally you will see two practical examples of network analysis and some tools to enjoy graph theory and complex networks analysis.
- Anyone willing to know how things connected together form meaningful structures
- Introduction to Graph Theory12:30
- One Structure many Types14:32
- Basic Theoretical Results and Applications08:23
- Introduction to Complex Networks10:22
- Description, Analysis09:11
- Network Models16:23
- Communities and Motifs08:36
- Visualization + Robustness10:07
- Books, tools and programming language libraries07:45
- Two examples06:21
Former researcher, data scientist and lifelong computer scientist. Experience in scientific research, graph theory, network science and complex networks, machine learning, data science and analysis, complex systems, algorithms design, computational linguistics, natural language processing, software development, computational biology, big data. Research Scientist. Lecturer and teaching assistant. Passionate about languages, linguistics, astronomy and astrophysics.