Learn more about Project Management – Using GPMM (1/4)
What you'll learn
- Learn about the project work form and the importance of a common project culture in the organization.
- Get to know the GPMM (Greenlight Project management Model) model and understand how to use it for better results.
- Understand the Project Manager role and other key roles in a multi-project organization.
- Understand the interaction between projects and the functional / line organization.
- Understand the Core 3 model and the interaction between pre-sales, sales and the customer projects.
- Learn how to use GPMM - a world class PM Methodology
- Learn about different project types (structured, agile and hybrid)
- Apply what has been learned in a case study
- No specific experience or competencies are required
- But at least some real Project Management experience is an advantage.
This is course (1 of 4) in the GPMM 3.0 Course Suite, covering how to manage projects in general, but also with the additional value of using the world leading model: GPMM – the Greenlight Project Management Model. This course covers the Big picture of the various elements in project management, the importance of a common project culture and the role of the Project Manager as well as other key roles in and around projects. The use of the GPMM model and manual is highlighted in each of these areas, showing how they can be of hands-on, practical utility towards a better understanding and better results in projects.
Have better knowledge of the project work form and the importance of a common project culture.
Be familiar with the GPMM model and manual and an understand how to use them for better results.
Understand the role of the Project Manager as well as other key roles in a multi-project organization.
Understand the interaction between projects and the functional organization.
Understand the Core 3 model and the interaction between projects and the business and sales processes.
Be able to use the GPMM Project Management Model.
Earn 3 PDUs by completing this course
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Program and Portfolio Managers
- Project Management Students
- Functional Managers
- Project Office (PMO) Managers and staff
- Team Leaders – Team Members
- Project Sponsors
- People who aim to become project managers
Greenlight Project Management was established in 2003, at the initiative of its founder and CEO, Rickard Romander. Originally from Sweden, Romander formerly held a Madrid-based managerial position with the Ericsson group. Therefore, GreenlightPM was founded and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain. Over the years, the company has grown into a truly international company with experience from more than 80 countries. Nowadays especially thanks to out possibility to deliver remotely making use of the latest technologies.