Introduction to Google App Maker Part 1 of 5
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn basic skills to operate the App Maker tool
- Understand how to use App Maker to build a workflow process
- Basic web browser usage
- Access to Google App Maker
In this course, you will learn how you can effectively use Google App Maker to build simple web applications. App Maker is Google’s low code rapid application development platform designed for businesses and is part of the G Suite. Unlike traditional development that is very expensive, takes months to complete a project and requires highly skilled programmers, App Maker helps you to go from concept to working application in only a few days. This new technology makes it easy for anyone to quickly learn to build apps for their business, no programming experience required.
- Individuals interested in learning how to build an app using Google App Maker.