Introduction to Collections & Generics in Java
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the basics of generics
- Implement generic algorithms (data structures, graph algorithms etc.)
- Understand the basic data structures
- Basic Java ( loops, classes etc. )
Learn the basic concepts and functions that you will need to build fully functional programs with the popular programming language, Java.
This course is about generics in the main. You will lern the basics of generic types, generic methods, type parameters and the theoretical background concerning these topics. This is a fundamental part of Java so it is definitly worth learning.
bounded type parameters
collections in Java
basic data structures
arrays and lists
stacks and queues
sets and maps
what is reflection in Java
why is reflection useful
Learning the fundamentals of Java is a good choice and puts a powerful and tool at your fingertips. Java is easy to learn as well as it has excellent documentation, and is the base for all object-oriented programming languages.
Jobs in Java development are plentiful, and being able to learn Java will give you a strong background to pick up other object-oriented languages such as C++, or C# more easily.
- This course is meant for newbies who are familiar with Java and want to update their knowledge