What you'll learn
- Use arrays, conditional statements, and web storage.
- Manipulate document object model (DOM) scripting.
- Create and use objects such as functions, dates, and strings.
- Design forms and controls that interacts with the user.
Learning objectives or outcomes
Use arrays, conditional statements, and web storage.
Manipulate document object model (DOM) scripting.
Create and use objects such as functions, dates, and strings.
Design forms and controls that interact with the user.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Module: Setting up the development environment
Section 6: Module 6: Document Object Model
Module 9: Functions
Who this course is for:
- Web Designers
- Aspiring web developers
- Anyone that wants to learn front-end web development
- Entrepreneurs and hobbyists
Joy is a multifaceted trainer and instructional designer in software and application development, data analytics, and systems analysis with in-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models to enhance learning. She has designed and facilitated several trainings in the academic and private sectors. With her advanced web development skills, she created this training to enable learners to jumpstart web development career.