Introduction to Foursquare for Business
Foursquare is a platform that allows it's users to checkin to places to earn points, badges and offers from businesses. A business can take advantage of this powerful platform to encourage new customers to stop in or engage with current customers to bring them in more often.
In this course we look at the fundamentals of Foursquare, the Foursquare app, setting up and claiming a venue page and running campaigns. After this course, you should know all you need to know about using Foursquare to grow your business.
- Welcome - What is Foursquare?05:12
- Foursquare I Smartphone Phone App11:07
- Foursquare - Overview of Features and Options06:18
- Foursquare - Venue Overview06:16
- Foursquare Venue Page Management07:46
- Foursquare Statistics and Lists05:56
- Foursquare - Claiming A Page04:26
- Foursquare - Setting up your Page and a Campaign16:33
- Foursquare - Extras05:52
- Foursquare - Closing02:55
- Foursquare - Bonus Audio24:31
- Update: Foursquare for Business iPhone/Android App07:21
Hi all, I am a website designer and photographer who has been working for himself since graduating high school. I taught myself website design and development so I could start my own business. In 2005 I taught myself photography and started a photography business as a professional wedding photographer. Since then, I have helped hundreds companies and organizations market their products and services online. As a photographer, I continue to capture photos and produce video for weddings, events, conferences and more.
I teach because I was taught by so many through blog posts, articles and online videos. Teaching allows me to give back and teach others the way I would have liked to be taught. Many of my courses are free because I believe in giving back.
I am a husband and father with three amazing kids. You can learn more about me at my website. I hope to see you in one of my courses. Thanks so much!