Introduction to Fortigate Firewall
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Basic functions of firewalls and where to download Fortigate Image
- How to download and Install Fortigate 6.4.1 on VMWare Workstation
- How to Install Fortigate VM 6.4.0 on GN3 Network Emulation Software
- How to Install Fortigate VM 6.2.3 on Amazon AWS EC2
- Create and understand the flow of a firewall policy
- Configure Routing, VLAN Trunking and Static routes
- How to directly connect Fortigate to Internet (Edge Firewall)
- How to secure Fortigate firewall | Fortigate security hardening
- How to Upgrade Software of the Firewall (FortiOS)
- How Backup and Restore full configuration or scripts
- How to kill and restart a process or service on Fortigate firewall
- How to build Site-to-Site IPSec VPNs to connect remote offices and branches over the Internet
- Learn different Scenarios for Network Address Translation (NAT) and implementation examples
- How Build Authentication Portals (Fortigate Captive Portals)
- How Build Highly Available (HA) Fortigate clusters for redundancy and high availability.
- How Configure Client VPN for remote users access (SSL-VPN)
- Learn how virtual switch works and how to remove interfaces from virtual switch interface
- Troubleshooting common Fortigate issues
- Basic knowledge of IP addresses and network protocols
- Desire to learn new technologies and practice along
Welcome to Introduction to Fortigate Firewall Course.
In this Course you will learn the foundation to build, manage and support Fortigate firewalls.
The Hands-On labs uses in this class will walk you through the steps needed to get all your infrastructure secure, and ready for production.
Up-to-Date 2020 version of the course using latest 6.2 and 6.4 Firmware images, and build on multiple platforms you can choose from.
By the end of the configuration section you will be able to configure routing, VPNs, Authentication and much more on you platform.
Troubleshooting quick start will allow you to resolve common Fortigate issues in no time.
- Network Security Engineers looking to improve their Fortigate skills, and increase their security foundation
- Network Administrators curios on the best practices to manage and troubleshoot network incidents and resolve complex issues
- Companies looking for comparison between security devices and firewall platforms to decide the best fit to their requirements
To download GNS3 30G disk file please visit: