Introduction to Flask
- Need a computer to follow along
Flask is the most popular micro framework for Python. As of January 2020, Flask has more stars on Github than any other projects. Watch this course to learn how Flask can be used as well as take a look at how to use the basic functionalities of Flask in order to start your very own web server!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to coding
- Beginner to micro frameworks
- 05:48Download and Install Python
- 02:30Download and Install Visual Studio Code
- 05:26Hello, World!
- 05:34Variables and User Input
- 08:22Conditional Statements
- 08:13Basics of Functions
beCloudReady is a Toronto based Cloud & AI company. We specialize in Cloud & AI products and Training solutions. We have provided you with some basic tutorials to learn the basics of computer programming and also to build your skills in order to be prepared for more advanced courses. Check out our courses on Flask and Git to jump start your developer career.