Introduction to Fingerstyle Guitar for Beginners
- Guitarists should be able to easily play the chords: C, G ,D, and Am
- Guitarists will need to able to read TAB or Sheet Music.
- Students must be able to open PDF Files. The TAB and Sheet Music will be in PDF Format.
Have you been looking for a basic fingerstyle guitar course that won't take a lifetime to finish? What about a course that could be finished in a single afternoon?
This course can be completed in under an hour!
Ellis' lessons on the basics of fingerstyle guitar take a simple song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and develop it numerous ways, from basic to quite challenging.
The beginning guitarist will be shown the fundamental patterns of fingerstyle guitar in the time of an average guitar lesson.
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to get started on the basics of fingerstyle playing.
- Students that want a fast paced course than can be finished quickly.
- Students that want to learn guitar in a less formal setting with a relaxed teacher.
Ellis Wright has a Master's degree in Classical Guitar and has taught 1000's of lessons at the University of Georgia.
Ellis had over 12 years of experience with the electric guitar before beginning his classical studies. His experience in jazz, funk, metal, and blues combined with classical training ensures a comprehensive approach to teaching students.