A guide to Financial statement Analysis with excel : 2021
What you'll learn
- Financial Analysis, How to Read financial Statements , Financial Statements
- No, Everything is explained. Just keep a Pen and few papers
One of the most intuitive Finance courses available on Udemy, it includes everything you’ll need.
We will start with building a solid foundation from "what are financial statements and how to read them?" to gradually taking you to a stage "when you yourself can conduct the financial analysis of any real world company in the world by looking at its financial statements."
Why financial statement analysis ? Why the course matters?
Because" The single most skill any investor, financial analyst or an entrepreneur can learn is
" HOW TO READ & INTREPRET THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OF A BUSINESS"- WARREN BUFFET
Because accounting is the language of business and the words that a company or business speak to the world are all said through financial statement.
And no matter what you do, sooner or later you have to deal with money and money speaks the language of accounts and financial statements.
One of the first skills that John D. Rockefeller learned was Accounting & Bookkeeping. All his life, he celebrated 26th September as JOB DAY, the most important day in his life, the day he got his job as a bookkeeper.
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS: AS A CAREER
Financial analyst is one of the most rewarding careers in the world of finance
AFTER DOING THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
1. Be able to Conduct INTERPRETATION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS of any company or business.
2. Able to READ AND UNDERSTAND the financial statements of Real World companies
3. Understand HOW FINANCIAL ANALYSIS IS DONE IN REAL WORLD as the entire course conduct financial statement analysis of real world companies like Coca Cola, Netflix, Paleton and Amazon.
4. UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS USED BY ANY FINANCIAL ANALYST IN THE WORLD, by understanding how to read and interpret balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statements of real world companies, an extremely useful skill for
How this course is different from other courses? What is the USP of this course?
The USP of this course is that entire course is taught using actual financial statements of widely different companies like
All the companies are carefully chosen as they are widely different from each other and helps you to do financial analysis of different industries at different stages of their life cycle.
This course is not about mugging up the formulas , we go in depth in these companies financial statements.
The course is not a collection of boring lectures and there are certain things you can not understand just by googling it. The course teaches you the art of financial analysis in a cohesive manner.
And finally if you don't like it , there is a money back guarantee. If you don't find the course interesting , you will get your money back.
Who this course is for:
· Anyone interested in how stocks are analyzed
· Aspiring Investors
· Aspiring Financial Analysts
· Aspiring Investment Bankers
· Students Pursuing M.B.A. Finance
· Anyone wishing to understand a company's financials for the purpose of investment or any other.
· Anyone wishing to be successful in the world of Business & Finance
LEARNING THE SKILLS YOU NEED FOR SUCCESS
If you want to learn how to perform financial statement analysis, either for your own interest or to better perform the duties of your job, this is the right learning tool for you.
By the end of this course, you’ll have honed your skills in understanding how financial data and non-financial data interact to forecast events and be able to determine the best financial strategy for your organization.
Who this course is for:
- Financial Analysts, Investors, Value Investors , M.B.A. (Finance)
I am a F.C.A, M.B.A and R.V. with more than 9 years of experience in advance financial management , mergers and acquisitions, valuations, corporate finance and accounting. It is my belief that no matter which profession, business or industry you are in , you need to understand and master core concepts of finance and business to leave your mark in your chosen field and world.