Introduction to Financial Ratio Analysis
What you'll learn
- Calculate and interpret various financial multiples
- Learn how to evaluate a company using ratio analysis
- Interpret ratios used in credit & equity analysis
- Ratio analysis & forecasting
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics.
Are you in for some financial ratio analysis?
Have you ever wondered what the ROE, P/E, EPS, ROA, GPM abbreviations mean and how to interpret them?
You have come to the right place!
Among all the benefits of the course, its integrity is what makes it so comprehensive and easily digestible. It will help you understand how ratio analysis works in practice.
We will train you to recognize whether a company:
- Is generating sufficient profits to cover its expenses
- Is heavily in debt and headed to insolvency
- Has some liquidity issues and significant cash shortages
- Is under- or overvalued
In fact, this is essential for those of you who have taken on a career in Finance, such as:
Someone who is just keen to enhance their financial literacy and skills.
We will tackle several categories of financial multiples with practical examples and challenges aiming to reinforce what you have learned. The course is beautifully animated, easy to follow, and interactive. Our goal is to deliver the ultimate training experience for you!
The financial ratios that we will cover fall into the following categories:
Trade receivables turnover
Trade payables turnover
Gross profit margin
Operating profit margin
Net profit margin
Return on assets (ROA)
Return on equity (ROE)
Earnings per share (EPS)
Price/earnings ratio (P/E)
In addition, we will examine a key technique called the DuPont Analysis.
It compiles a number of ratios into a comprehensive financial analysis framework. This is а definite must-know for everyone interested in becoming a seasoned professional in the field.
And that’s not all!
By the end of the course, you will also get the chance to compute some financial ratios employed in equity and credit analysis, as well as learn what segment reporting is.
Finally, we will illustrate how ratio analysis can be used to model and forecast earnings. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
We are happy to offer an unconditional 30-day money-back in full guarantee. No risk for you. The content of the course is superior, and we have no doubt you will love it.
Knowledge is the most powerful weapon for all, especially in times of crisis!
So, why wait? Every day is a missed opportunity.
Click the “Buy Now” button and become a part of our Introduction to Financial Ratio Analysis training today.
Who this course is for:
- Finance students
- Financial analysts
- Anyone interested in a career in finance
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,500,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.