Film Production & Marketing Introduction
- 44 mins on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Fundamentals of Indie Film Marketing
- State of the industry, insights and analysis
- Its main problems, needs and what to do to solve them
- Market trends
- Production systems and the ideal model for indie films
- Digital Marketing, Content Marketing and Lean Thinking
- And why these areas are so important to identify and create an effective Film Marketing Strategy
- Pen and paper to take notes
- Open mind to learn new resources
Taught by expert and lecturer Carolina Duarte, this course will give you an accurate introduction to indie film marketing.
Starting with an insightful overview of the independent film industry, it will take you through what an ideal production system looks like and why digital marketing, content marketing and lean thinking are so important to an effective film marketing strategy.
Plus, you will learn about how marketing and audience development can help you create profitable projects in the independent sector.
- Experienced filmmakers and festival producers interested to learn more about the topic
- Film Students who need to understand how film marketing works
- Film lovers who want to learn how the industry works
- New and up-coming film and festival professionals
Know the syllabus that this course covers and the specific skills you'll gain by attending it.
NOTE: This course is built as a step by step, it is important that you follow the lectures sequentially and take your time to write down and learn the tools and strategies before continuing to the next lecture. Watch and re-watch the lectures as many times as needed and leave your comments if you have any questions - I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Also, feel free to start a conversation with fellow students, let's all build a learning community together.
So grab a pen and paper, and let's start!
The main issues that need to be addressed in the independent film industry are explained here, introducing the course's aims.
An overview with exclusive data and insights about the state of the industry, from development to exhibition stage.