Introduction to Fan Veil
What you'll learn
- Identifying the different types of commonly found fan veils
- Manipulating the fan veil in different body plans
- Executing foundational fan veil movements
- Executing bite-sized combinations with the fan veil
- Student will need at least 1 fan veil. Some combiniations offer a dual option.
Introduction to Fan Veil is designed to help students of all levels, backgrounds and dance styles get started on their fan veil journey. The course will focus on gaining mastery over manipulating this prop and executing common movements before integrating fan into your dance style. Course includes over 30 movement breakdowns, 13 pose frames, and 17 small combinations.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Fan Veil students
- Belly dance Students
- Flow Students
Kirah is a New York based performer and instructor known for her playful and expressive style. With a lifelong passion for learning and dance she discovered bellydance in 2009 and it was love at first sight. Since then she has explored a wide range of fusion & cabaret styles.
She has taken over 60 hours of instructional training and believes in instruction that is fun, non-judgmental, safe and allows students to discover their own voices.
In her other life, Kirah is an I/O psychologist versed in training and development concepts. She is excited to merge the two worlds together through offering online learning.