'IT'S MUCH MORE THAN JUST YOU AND I'
We are being influenced by those who came before us and influencing those who come after us. Everything in the universe is interconnected, so are you. We inherit cultures and experiences. This is known as collective conscious or memory in nature.
Memory in nature organises itself in systems such as shoal of fish, flock of birds, religions, countries, football teams... but the most important system for human beings is the family.
'The idea of the memory being the brain is an assumption,' Rupert Sheldrake. 'Everything that happens in our culture we inherit.'
- What if a man’s drug addiction were really a search for connection with his father?
- Suppose a suicidal adolescent was unconsciously trying to follow the fate an uncle he never met and who had been excluded from the family for being gay?
- What if a woman’s breast cancer were rooted in the unconscious feeling of guilt to her aborted child?
- Why do people who adopt children often end up divorcing or losing all intimacy in their marriage?
- Why do marriages where a spouse cheated then was forgiven end?
- What if a man alcoholism is because his unconscious loyalty to his father?
- Can a person’s chronic low back pain actually represents the need to show respect to their mother or father?
- What if the guilt a person feels really belongs to someone in a previous generation who was unable to deal with his or her own guilt?
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Get a good understanding on how this family therapy works; the orders of love and how they are responsible for how you live and die. Learn about entanglements, blind love and patterns that keep you where you don't want to be.
According to Bert Hellinger, all pains come from some type of separation that later become unconscious destructive patterns affecting the family members and it generations to come.
LOOK AT SOME MAJOR SIGNS A STORY NEEDS HEALING:
- No matter your efforts, success doesn't come to you.
- Money is a struggle; you either never make enough or you spend more than what you have.
- You always end up with the same type of partner?
- There's this feeling something is missing in your life but you just don't know what!
- Drug use, alcoholism...
HAVE AN OVERALL LOOK INTO THE FACTS THAT GET US ENTANGLED
Exclusions & Self-exclusions
Early death of a parent
Early death of a child
Symptoms you have inherited some kind of family trauma may show through lack of success and difficulties in earning or keeping money. But also diseases, mental distress and a string of failed relationships.
Created by Bert Hellinger, this is the quickest and most efficient therapy at present. The resolution of an entanglement gives a sense of peace and autonomy to run your life in a conscious way.