I am an African born, Canadian award-winning innovation, strategy and leadership professional with more than 20 years of executive and senior leaders level consulting in new models of leadership, strategic transformation and organizational development.
My specialty is design thinking, applied positive psychology, ecopsychology and philosophy as therapy.
I started my career as a South African Chartered Accountant, and hold a Masters degree (cum laude) in Personal, Interpersonal and Professional Leadership development.
I am the founder of EcoNova Leaders.
For the past ten years I have trained with global teachers in strengths-based therapy and nature-based therapies as well as creativity and somatic coaching.
My purpose is to make nature positive leadership accessible to as many people possible.
Awards and Accomplishments
* Ranked Thomson Reuters Top 40 Social Influencers in Finance, Innovation and Risk, 2017.
* Accepted and successfully completed 2nd Cohort of the Transformative Tech Academy, 2019.
* Founder of the BC Blockchain Forum established to strategically build blockchain ecosystem in BC - membership of over 1,100.
* Designer and project lead: Vancouver Hackathon with Blockchain: Decentralized Financial Wellbeing for income constrained households.
* Lead consultant and designer: Deloitte Young Professional's Personal Leadership Program, 2013 culminating in the Vancouver consulting practice winning the International Coach Federation Vancouver Prism Award that year.
* 2012: selected as finalist for Innovator Idol, Ontario Centres of Excellence
* Designed Masters degree in Leadership by Design (Da Vinci Institute for Technology)