Intro to eBook Publishing for Heart-Centered Entrepreneurs
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will be overflowing with eBook ideas.
- You will be able to publish your first, of many, eBooks to Amazon.
- You will know a variety of ways to promote your book.
- Most importantly, you will be well on your way to being a professional author!
- You want to write, have Internet access, and preferably Microsoft Word - but similar software will work.
- You do NOT need a Kindle or any other eReader.
This is a great time to be an author because there are no barriers to entry.
Introduction to eBook Publishing is for heart-centered entrepreneurs who have thought about writing a book, but didn't know where to start. This course will show you how easy it is to write and publish your own eBook. Introduction to eBook Publishing also gives you the tools to take action on the knowledge you will gain.
Note, this is not a "how to write" course, it is a "how to publish" course, and this is not a "get rich quick" scheme. This course is meant for people with a message, a passion, or a service that they feel called to share.
- Why YOU should want to write an eBook
- Publishing options available to you
- Differences between eBooks and traditional books
- How to get the world’s biggest store working for you
- Formats, Tools, Templates (most are FREE!)
- And much more
Instructor, Andy Grant, has written and published five Amazon best selling eBooks and shares the tips, tricks, and techniques he learned the hard way.
Isn't it time to make your author dreams a reality?
If you've long thought about creating an eBook, but didn't have any idea where to start - this is your starting point!
Scroll up and click on "Take This Course" and enjoy.
Who this course is for:
- Heart-centered entrepreneurs who want to share their message with the world, but don't know where to start.
- We'll focus on non-fiction but the vast majority of what I cover applies to both fiction and non-fiction.
Andy Grant is a best-selling author, award-winning speaker, Transformational Energy Coach, and Akashic Records Reader. He holds certificates in Positive Psychology, the Enwaken Coaching System, Akashic Records, Soul Entrainment, and Reiki, as well as other leadership programs and energy work modalities. Andy is also a certified Infinite Possibilities Trainer and Trailblazer, personally trained by Mike Dooley. Andy is committed to helping people in emotional pain realize how magnificent life is meant to be.
Andy has also worked as a professional webmaster for one of the world's largest technology companies for over 14 years. He is an expert in online video and social media. He's also worked for numerous start-up companies, creating sites from scratch for companies launching successful IPOs and attracting global audiences. He has studied internet marketing with many of the industry’s top names.
He has had the pleasure of studying with a variety of teachers and modalities over the years. He has trained with Mike Dooley, Anita Moorjani, Brendon Burchard, Bill Harris, Genpo Roshi, David Morelli, Margaret Lynch, Andy Dooley, Tal Ben-Shahar, Karen Paolino-Correia, and T. Harv Eker among others.