Intro to eBook Publishing for Heart-Centered Entrepreneurs
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will be overflowing with eBook ideas.
- You will be able to publish your first, of many, eBooks to Amazon.
- You will know a variety of ways to promote your book.
- Most importantly, you will be well on your way to being a professional author!
- You want to write, have Internet access, and preferably Microsoft Word - but similar software will work.
- You do NOT need a Kindle or any other eReader.
This is a great time to be an author because there are no barriers to entry.
Introduction to eBook Publishing is for heart-centered entrepreneurs who have thought about writing a book, but didn't know where to start. This course will show you how easy it is to write and publish your own eBook. Introduction to eBook Publishing also gives you the tools to take action on the knowledge you will gain.
Note, this is not a "how to write" course, it is a "how to publish" course, and this is not a "get rich quick" scheme. This course is meant for people with a message, a passion, or a service that they feel called to share.
- Why YOU should want to write an eBook
- Publishing options available to you
- Differences between eBooks and traditional books
- How to get the world’s biggest store working for you
- Formats, Tools, Templates (most are FREE!)
- And much more
Instructor, Andy Grant, has written and published five Amazon best selling eBooks and shares the tips, tricks, and techniques he learned the hard way.
Isn't it time to make your author dreams a reality?
If you've long thought about creating an eBook, but didn't have any idea where to start - this is your starting point!
Scroll up and click on "Take This Course" and enjoy.
- Heart-centered entrepreneurs who want to share their message with the world, but don't know where to start.
- We'll focus on non-fiction but the vast majority of what I cover applies to both fiction and non-fiction.
Welcome to an Introduction to eBook Publishing. This course is based on a live workshop I teach that has launched many first time authors.
An overview of the many benefits of publishing eBooks with Amazon and a peek at the agenda for this section.
Your marching orders.
All the course resources can be found at: NavitasCoach.com/ebooks
Another way to make more money with Amazon. Explore the Amazon Associates program at affiliate-program.amazon.com
The option for people in states or countries that can't be affiliates is ZigLink.com
See Amazon Associates Operating Agreement for details. As of September 7, 2014:
"In addition, if at any time following your enrollment in the Program you become a resident of Arkansas, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, or Rhode Island, you will become ineligible to participate in the Program, and this Operating Agreement will automatically terminate, on the date you establish residency in that state."
Streamed live on Oct 7, 2014
"Everyone has a message that others are desperately waiting to hear... don't make them wait forever." ~ Andy Grant
It's an *Andelicious x 2* show this week on Possibility Partners TV!
Check out 30 minutes of inspiration and motivation for your eBook journey.
There may be times when you don't want a book listed under your own name. In this lecture, see how easy it is to invent a new author or pen name under your KDP account. This video also includes tips on HTML tags for your book description and a demo of the Cover Creator built into KDP which can give you quick and free covers.