Introduction to Ear Training
- No previous music knowledge is required to take this course.
- You need to have a good internet connection in order to watch the videos in this course.
- If you want to appreciate the exercises of this course, use headphones to develop your listening more carefully.
¿Do you want to start developing your musical ear?
¿Do you want to train your ear learning to recognize the notes of our musical system?
¿Are a music student beginner that wants to know more about musical language?
This course will help you to start understanding musical language by identifying the notes, because of these easy to follow exercises, this course is excellent for beginners.
This course is focused on training your ear on recognizing the notes C D E F G A B, which is the C major scale.
This is not a course about music theory or writing the notes, so not previous knowledge is required.
This course is the introductory one in a series of course about ear training.
Join this course today and start training your musical ear from scratch.
Who this course is for:
- This course is specially developed for music student beginners.
- If you are a music student that wants to train your ear, get prepared for transcriptions or simply wants to understand music language better, this course is for you.
- If you love music and are curious about the notes and ear training you will find this course really easy to follow.
- Any musician will find this course helpful even if it is for beginners.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book