Introduction to Django for beginners
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to install Python
- How to install and create a virtual environment
- How to install Django
- How to create a Django Project
- How to create a Django App
- How to create Django Models
- How to migrate Django Models
- How to create Django Views
- How to create Django Templates
- How to setup Django URL patterns
- How implement version control with Git
- How to push your project code to Github
- How create and store dynamic content in a database
- How to deploy your Django app to the internet cloud
- Basic HTML Knowledge
- Basic CSS Knowledge
- Basic Python Knowledge
- Basic Commadline Knowledge
Django is a fantastic web framework built with the Python programming language. With Django you can create websites and web apps very quickly and efficiently.
Django was created by very experienced developers who have built into it several tools for rapid web application development.
Django is very fast ,secure and scalable making it an attractive framework choice for thousands of developers.
Django developers are in hot demand and command attractive wages. Some billion dollar companies like Instagram and Pinterest were created using the Django framework.
This is a beginners Django course that will take you from absolute scratch to creating a simple Django web app. The course is
a hands on course and i strongly advise you to follow along with me so you can gain a better understanding of the framework.
What your will learn:
How to install python
How to check for and upgrade Pip
How to install virtual isolated environments
How to activate the virtual environment
How to install Django
How to create Django project
How to create Django app
How to create Django Model
How to run Django commands
How to use command line interface
How to run Migrations
How to query Django database
How to register Django app
How to Administer Django app
Basic crash course in Python
Django is an extremely in-demand skill that pays quite well. Django is used by a lot of startups to build great applications.
Instagram was once a startup that was built using Django and later sold to facebook for $1 billion ,Yes 1 billion dollars !
just roughly two years after it was created.
Django has a thriving community that you can engage with as you begin your Django journey.
- Beginner Python developers
- Beginner Django developers
- Beginner Web developers