Introduction to digital landscape drawing
- Some ability to draw on a tablet
- Free Paintology app from the Google play store
- Have a very basic understanding of tones and values
- Can do on a phone but ideally a tablet of 8" and bigger to appreciate this lesson
Many people are fond of landscapes and it has been a firm favorite of the great masters who often painted this subject frequently. In this exercise I show you how easily you can produce a complete landscape painting with only your digital tablet. No need for messy brushes and setup, just your tablet, a stylus and a good dose of enthusiasm!
There are elements to landscape painting that make a good painting such as understanding tones and the warm and cool colors required to create a sense of perspective and distance. I try to explain this in the videos as you try to draw along with me.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners/Intermediate/Advanced interested in digital drawing
- Students who want to understand the nuances of landscape drawings
- Digital artists interested in drawing nature
- Students keen to make progress quickly
- Wants to learn a creative skill in the shortest time possible
- Artists making the transition from traditional to digital
- People who appreciate the beauties of nature
Art is a beautiful hobby and brings joy to many.
Now that we have phones, anyone can draw!
Anyone can no acquire the talent to draw. The Paintology app has been designed and developed from the ground up. It borrows many of the skills learnt in the traditional medium such as pencil and paper and brings the fun back into digital drawing.
Unlike other apps, Paintology is used in much the same way as traditional pencil and drawing. It has up to 500 tutorails all designed to make drawing fun and easy to learn.
Soon, you will be drawing like a pro!