UI/UX design for Augmented & Virtual Reality - Hindi
What you'll learn
- Become a UI/UX designer for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- You'll create realistic Augmented Reality prototype complete with interactions
- You will be able to add AR/VR UX designer to your CV
- Fundamentals of Augmented Reality
- Learn how to develop quick wireframes.
- Types of AR & VR
- UX processes for AR & VR
- User Testing and research methods
- Tools & Devices used in AR & VR
- 30 seconds of storytelling
- Learn about presence, agency and affordance
- Understand degree of control
- Field of View for different devices
- Understand gesture, gaze and voice control
- Create an user Interface for Augmented Reality
- Learn about challenges of 3D Interaction Design
- Coding experience NOT REQUIRED.
- Computer and mobile with internet connection.
- You will need a copy of Adobe Aero & Photoshop 2019 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous Adobe Aero & Photoshop skills are needed.
- No previous design experience is needed
Are you keen to get into the world of AR/VR UX Design, but you don't know where to start?
This Course will allow you to add AR/VR UX designer to your CV & start getting paid for new skills. AR/VR Designing is one of the highest-paying jobs.
Hi! My name is Kritika Sharma and I'm an AR/VR UX designer. I'm here to help to get started with AR/VR UX Design efficiently and comprehensively. This course offers a nice amalgamation of Practical and theoretical knowledge for designing high quality & functional prototypes.
By the end of this course, you will be able to produce practical and effective User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) designs for Augmented and Virtual reality using Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Aero.
Fundamentals and types of AR/VR
UX processes for AR/VR
Why 30 seconds of storytelling is so important?
Tools & devices
Field of view for AR/VR
Presence, agency and affordance
Degree of control
The difference in Designing for 2D & 3D interfaces
Gesture, gaze and voice control
User testing & research methods
Getting familiar with AR UIs.
Challenges of 3D interaction design
Why choose this Course?
There is no other course available online that provides practical & theoretical knowledge on how to get started with UX Design for AR/VR, In this course, you will learn step by step process for making an Augmented Reality Prototype. My experience as an AR/VR UX Designer didn't start with a course, I had to dig a lot because the information was scattered so I don't want you to waste any more of your time and provide you with an organised lesson plan for everything you need to get started with. In this course, we are not going to rush and design a quick cool design but start with basics first. I am going to show you a real project I worked on and we will be making it again together.
You can work and create an AR prototype along with me or after the course, it is totally up to you. You can complete this course at your time and at your own pace. This will help develop your skills and will give you something for your portfolio.
It is now time to upgrade your skills.
Reviews from others
"Short, Practical and very useful course. This course has everything for a beginner, this course gave me a kick start. I literally got frustrated with the amount of overwhelming knowledge there is on the internet but thank god that I found this course which has everything organised in a lesson plan making it totally simple to understand." - Vidit Arora
"Kritika was a very good teacher articulate with steady speed, the videos were to the point and very informative." - Diksha Jain
"Amazing course, a lot of content gets covered with interesting videos and images making it easy to understand as terms of AR/VR are pretty hard. I also like the way Kritika teaches, good job!." - Jatin Agarwal
Sign up for this course and you can start right away!
Hindi + English
Editor: Muhammad Usaid Director: Kushagra Swami
Who this course is for:
- UI/UX designers who are curious about Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
- Anyone who wants to start their career in Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality design and get paid for their user experience design skills.
- This course is for beginners, newbies & amateurs in the field of Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality design.
Hi! I'm Kritika and I am an AR/VR UX Designer. It all started with the curiosity to learn about AR/VR, but I realised that this was more than that. I went to a Design School and studied Design at the National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi. After working in the field of UX Design I began to understand the importance of designing for niche, AR/VR being this amazing technology caught my attention.
After learning and curating knowledge about how to design for AR/VR from many different places I started creating AR explorations and projects which got a lot of attention on Linkedin.
I soon was aware that a large number of people wants to learn this, so here I am with everything I have to offer. This course will help to get you started with "How to Design for AR/VR". This course is a nice amalgamation of practical and theory knowledge making it an efficient way to learn. this learning will be extremely valuable to you.
Come hang out with me in the class!
I hope you like my course and make something interesting, and if you do, please do tag me I would love to take a look.
" DESIGN, when it works, is almost invisible and goes mostly unnoticed. When the DESIGN doesn't work, everyone sees it "