The Basics of DAO (Autonomous Organization) in Blockchain
What you'll learn
- Explain DAO to anyone easily
- Decide if they need DAO or not for their project
- Understand the fundamentals of DAO very well
- You need to know basics of Blockchain
- You need to know the basics of Internet
- You need to know the basics of organization or company's structure
You might have heard about Blockchain & Other Cryptocurrencies. Do you know Blockchain can run a completely automated decentralized democratic organization which will be controlled by token holders like share holders in real incorporations.
In this course I will teach you what is Decentralized Autonomous Organization (aka DAO) in Blockchain. Technologies like ethereum have enabled anyone create and run the DAO.
People have created a very large DAO and managed to raise big size of funding through crowdsale. In this course we will teach you the know how of the DAO, what is DAO, how they work, how they vote, how they operate etc.
This course is for you if you are interested in understanding whether you need a DAO or not. DO you need to make your business as a DAO or not.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in understanding what is DAO
- Anyone interested in learning how DAO works in Blockchain
- Anyone looking to build Blockchain Startups, Projects or Services
- Anyone looking to teach DAO
I am a founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based record keeping solution for businesses.
Earlier, I founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. Appvigil also offers security audit services for mobile devices and applications, and compliance with IT regulations. I was heading the team as Chief Executive Officer. The company has won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award 2014 one of the biggest awards in India. The company got incubation in IIT Bombay's Business Incubator SINE in August 2013.
During Wegilant & before that, I have trained 15000+ students in 5 years across various college campuses in India. I have also written a book on AVR Microcontroller with the name "Robotics with AVR".
I was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.