What you'll learn
- You will learn the modern architecture of a Data Warehouse
- You will learn the principles of Data Warehouse Design
- Foundational data warehousing concepts and fundamentals
- Data Warehouse Architecture, Data Mart, Data Warehouse Schema and SCDs
- Learning all the concepts and terminologies related to the Datawarehouse , such as the OLTP, OLAP, Dimensions, Facts, Start Schema, Snow flake Schema etc
- Learn the basics of Data Modelling and how to start with it logically and physically.
- You need to have Basic knowledge on DBMS Concepts
A Data warehouse is a database that is used for data analysis and reporting. It is a central repository for all the data that is needed for reporting and analysis. Data and analytics have become indispensable to businesses to stay competitive. Business users rely on reports, dashboards, and analytics tools to extract insights from their data, monitor business performance, and support decision making. Data warehouses power these reports, dashboards, and analytics tools by storing data efficiently to minimize the input and output (I/O) of data and deliver query results quickly to hundreds and thousands of users concurrently.
A data warehouse may contain multiple databases. Within each database, data is organized into tables and columns. Within each column, you can define a description of the data, such as integer, data field, or string. Tables can be organized inside of schemas, which you can think of as folders. When data is ingested, it is stored in various tables described by the schema. Query tools use the schema to determine which data tables to access and analyze.
A data warehouse is specially designed for data analytics, which involves reading large amounts of data to understand relationships and trends across the data. A database is used to capture and store data, such as recording details of a transaction.
The course is a right blend of concepts with right examples for making the topics easier which includes
2+ hours of on demand videos
Clarifications through community
Understand everything step by step from the absolute basics to the advanced topics
Here is what you'll learn:
What is a Data Warehouse?
What is the need for Data Warehouse?
History of Data Warehouse
OLTP & OLAP
Introduction to ETL
Extraction, Transformation and Load data in ETL
Types of Transformation
Data Warehouse Architecture
Data Warehouse Architectures based on layers and Tires
Storing Data in Data Warehouse
Dimension Tables and Fact Tables
Dimension and Fact table with Example
Data Warehouse Schema and Types
Slowly Changing Dimensions Introduction and Types
Scheduling the Tools
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Students, Professionals or Anyone who needs upgrade their knowledge in Data Warehouse
Practitioners of Big Data and related technologies
Team has over two decades of experience in the industry
Passionate in dealing with data and providing IT solutions
We believe in continuous learning
Enjoy spreading the knowledge through Training, Workshops, Internships and Projects assignments
Our Solution provides support and expertise advice that is presented for consideration and decision-making in Big Data Technologies