Introduction to Data Visualization
What you'll learn
- Learn and understand the importance of data visualization.
- Learn what is user experience in data visualization and its importance.
- Learn about basic and advance chart types used in data visualization.
- Learn the psychology of visualization with Gestalt Principles.
- Get a solid understanding of how people work in data visualization project.
- Having a basic understanding about terminologies used in web technologies and design.
- If you want to work in exciting analytics and data visualization project, then this is the starting point for you.
- Data is the currency of now and potential to use it the right way, at the right time for the right reason gives you possibility beyond imagination.
- Data visualization is a vast topic and consist of many sub-parts which are a subject in itself, we in our course have tried to paint a clear picture of what you need to know and what people will be looking of you in a visualization project.
- UX in Data visualization is key in modern times to meet the expectation of your user, this course will highlight what are the benefits of using a good UX and how to do it.
- This course is structured to provide all the key aspect of Data visualization in most simple and clear fashion.So you can start the journey in Data visualization world.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to get into data visualization.
- Developers who want to work in analytics and visualization project.
- Web, Mobile App and Software Designer.
- Design thinker.
- Graduate Students and University Students.
50+ Years of combined experience in Services, Consulting and Education. With more than a decade of experience in enhancing and implementing cutting-edge technology for major European industries, some of them include big Fortune 500 names.
We believe that sharing makes the World a better place. And our courses are made with a lot of effort to put together complex topics in the most simple way.
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
I am a passionate technology enthusiast, always learning new things and like to building stuff which impact people's life and help them.After working in the corporate setup as a consultant, architect and external contractor for Capgemini®, SAP®, Skybuffer and Statoil®.I started my own venture UI5CN with my friends.
We at UI5CN, create software and training materials which help people learn these new upcoming technologies and help our customer to leverage maximum benefits out of it.
We are more aligned to enterprise software UX design and development, IoT and front-end design and development.