- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn and understand the importance of data visualization.
- Learn what is user experience in data visualization and its importance.
- Learn about basic and advance chart types used in data visualization.
- Learn the psychology of visualization with Gestalt Principles.
- Get a solid understanding of how people work in data visualization project.
- Having a basic understanding about terminologies used in web technologies and design.
- If you want to work in exciting analytics and data visualization project, then this is the starting point for you.
- Data is the currency of now and potential to use it the right way, at the right time for the right reason gives you possibility beyond imagination.
- Data visualization is a vast topic and consist of many sub-parts which are a subject in itself, we in our course have tried to paint a clear picture of what you need to know and what people will be looking of you in a visualization project.
- UX in Data visualization is key in modern times to meet the expectation of your user, this course will highlight what are the benefits of using a good UX and how to do it.
- This course is structured to provide all the key aspect of Data visualization in most simple and clear fashion.So you can start the journey in Data visualization world.
- People who want to get into data visualization.
- Developers who want to work in analytics and visualization project.
- Web, Mobile App and Software Designer.
- Design thinker.
- Graduate Students and University Students.
In this lecture, we are going to see why Data is valued now as currency, exactly like oil: it needs to go through a process of refinement before we are able to use it.
We will talk about the steps we need to pass through before we can extract value out of Data.
In this lecture, we are going to see how to make the data visualization more effective and how our human mind consumes the data visualization more effectively.
In this lecture, we are going to know what actually means to visualize data.
In this lecture, we are going to see what is DIKW Hierarchy and how it is applied to real world problems.
One of the key challenges in data visualization is to understand how to show it in a way that users can differentiate among different data points.
We are going to see what are these differentiation points which we can use in our data visualization.
When it comes to start the work in data visualization, creative people fall in the trap of going for perfection and somehow starting the work becomes very difficult.
in this lecture, we are going to understand what techniques can be used for that.
Storytelling is the key to great visualization, where you immerse the users in a story where they can get the point more effectively and remember it longer.
In this lecture, we are going to show how to use this techniques in your data visualization.