Introduction to Cyber Security
What you'll learn
- From “What is Cyber Security?” becoming familiar with the domains of Cyber Security.
- Basics components of Cyber Security and its related terminologies.
- Types of Cyber Attacks and prevention methods.
- Students will be enlightened with job opportunities in the Cyber Security domain.
- Understand the phases of Hacking (Footprinting, Network Scanning, Gaining and Maintaining Access, Clearing Tracks).
- A keen interest in learning Cyber Security.
- Basic knowledge of Computers.
Technological advancements are making our life easy but also making us vulnerable to the Cyber Attacks. Therefore, Cyber Security is becoming more critical lately due to the dependence of individuals on the internet and networking. This results in the hiring of Cyber Security Professionals by IT Industries.
Under this course of “Introduction to Cyber Security” get acquainted with the Cyber Security modules from the basics such as Ethical Hacking, Risk Assessment, Vulnerability, and Cyber Threats. Learn the risks and methods of securing data and information from online theft. Practices intended to protect software, systems, gadgets from the damage or unapproved access and how to maintain the smooth process of computer systems by avoiding the errors and obstructions of the services.
Who this course is for:
- A complete beginner in Cyber Security Department.
- Anyone interested to learn about the Cyber Attacks and its preventions.
Paratosh Bansal has an excellent grip on VAPT of Web apps, Mobile apps, Servers, IoT enabled devices, AI/ML-based applications and Network Infrastructure. He has wide domain experience of working with companies in healthcare, telecommunications, FinTech, E-Commerce, Smart Devices, and IT Infrastructure Companies. He has helped companies like Airtel, PVR Cinemas, Max Life Insurance, Citrus Payment Gateway with the security of their IT assets. He also follows his passion to train the youth and has trained over 10,000+ students and working professionals as well.