Introduction to Corporate Information Security
What you'll learn
- Explore the academic principles behind Information Security.
- Identify the key issues related to securing corporate information.
- Discover the technology and methods available to achieve information security in a corporate environment.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
- Some experience in IT and cyber security is helpful.
Information security underpins the commercial viability and profitability of enterprises of all sizes and the effectiveness of public sector organizations. This course explains the basics of information security and why information security and its management are important for any modern organization.
Explore the academic principles behind Information Security.
Identify the key issues related to securing corporate information.
Discover the technology and methods available to achieve information security in a corporate environment.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Information Technology, IT, or related fields.
Illumeo, incorporated in 2009, is revolutionizing the hide-bound world of corporate learning. Illumeo works with corporate professionals and organizations of all sizes to build the skills and capabilities that help everyone be an expert at their job.
Based in Silicon Valley, CA, Illumeo serves thousands of corporations and corporate professionals across Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing. The platform offers assessments, industry-benchmarked competency analyses, hundreds of expert-developed courses, collaborative tools, and the ability for companies to self-publish internal courses that promote institutional knowledge retention and dissemination.
Illumeo is the place for expertise management and we are dedicated to the proposition that everyone can be an expert at their job.
Ashok Misra, CISSP is a globally renowned e-commerce and security professional with more than 10 years experience in building and maintaining world class merchant e-commerce payments systems, from the largest retailer to the most successful virtual world.
Payment Security & PCI Compliance: Microsoft
Responsible for maturing the company’s information security strategy and PCI program based on key processes, practices, and standards necessary to manage the risks and security for the Microsoft Universal Store the ecommerce purchase and payment transaction platform.
Founder: Company NameAlina Consultants, Inc
• Alina Consultants has worked on developing payments for leading companies in the Fintech, Non profits, Mobile point of sale, Federated clouds, language learning and Crypto currency verticals
• Alina Consultants delivers full service custom client-side software, guidance around payments roadmap, vendor selection, security and PCI compliance, with an outsourced scalable team in India.
• Alina Consultants has worked on developing payments roadmap for leading companies in the Fintech, Nonprofits, Mobile point of sale, Federated clouds, language learning and Crypto currency verticals
• Alina Consultants delivers custom client-side software, vendor selection, security and PCI compliance.