Introduction to Compliance Risk Management CRM
What you'll learn
- Understand the foundations of Compliance Risk Management CRM in a company or institution. How the compliance risks are managed in Organizations
- Understand the Governance and Compliance Culture attributes in CRM model.
- How companies are creating strong Compliance Functions and Environment to avoid penalties and reputation losses.
- Role of Compliance Risk Committee CRC and Roles and Responsibilities of Compliance function in an Organization or institution.
- How risk inventory database is created and maintained by Risk Management functions from different available sources of compliance risks.
- After this course students will be able to perform research and prepare the risk inventory from the available regulatory requirement.
- Willingness to learn how companies work to manage Compliance Risks practically. Basic knowledge of Risk Management, Compliance and Governance Structure in a company or institution
Do you know why companies and institutions are being penalized by regulators? How do companies manage the risk of noncompliance with regulatory requirements? Why Board of Directors of companies are concerned about regulatory risk management and more specifically the compliance risk management CRM?
Compliance Risk Management is an emerging field and it gained importance all around the world because all organizations and institutions, across the globe, are required to establish a strong compliance culture, framework, and policies to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and avoid reputational losses due to noncompliances.
To manage Compliance Risks, organizations and institutions spend lots of money to strengthen their compliance policies, processes, and compliance systems.
About This Compliance Risk Managemet Course:
In this course, you will get an insight into how the companies and regulators are focusing on strong compliance culture to manage the affairs of the company or institutions and avoid penalties and reputation losses. You will learn why is it important for risk functions such as Risk Management, Compliance, and Controls, IS Security, Quality Control and Audit to support each other in their work. You will learn about new and emerging risks and their significance in the compliance risk management process. you will learn about Compliance Risk management, the Role of the Compliance Risk Committee, Compliance Function and its Role, and the Role of the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) in ensuring Regulatory Compliance.
Case Studies: Identification and Recording of Compliance Risks:
- In this course, Practical Case Studies are also discussed, where we shall learn how to practically identify the Compliance Risks and record them in the Compliance Risk register.
Multiple Choice Questions - MCQs:
- MCQs are also part of this course, to test your knowledge about Compliance Risks and Its Management, gained through attending this course.
You will learn new terms applicable to risk and compliance functions that are used by Managers and Executives of the company. This course will help you in your job roles particularly if your area is Compliance, Risk Assessment, and Compliance Risk Management (CRM).
This course will provide you with a broader idea of how to prepare the risk inventory database. This course will also make you understand how important is this now for internal audit, compliance, and risk management to work together as part of the governance and controls defense model.
At the end of this course, MCQs are to be attempted by students to check the knowledge gained through this course.
After attending this course you will be able to confidently talk and communicate with risk, compliance, audit, and related professionals.
Who is this course for:
Compliance professionals and students
AML Analysts, CFT Analysts
Antu-Financial Crime Specialists
Risk management professionals and students
Internal audit professionals and students
Internal controls professionals
Finance professionals and students
ACCA, CPA, CGA, CMA, CAMS students
Who this course is for:
- Compliance, AML CFT, IT, IS Security and Risk Advisory professionals.
- Risk Management, Internal Controls, Audit professionals or students pursuing to join these fields.
- Students of CAMS, CIA, FRM, ACCA, CA, MBA, CPA CGA
- Those willing to gain practical knowledge of compliance risk management CRM
Welcome to Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) courses, prepared by a professionally experienced, and qualified Instructor.
The instructor has more than 15 years of professional working experience in different organizations including, Banks, Financial Institutions, Big 4 Advisory firms and, other regulated entities.
The aim of the instructor is to provide practical knowledge and understanding related to Compliance, Financial Crime, AML / CFT, IS Security, and Risk Management including Compliance Risk Management (CRM), Operational Risk Management (ORM), Audit, and Internal Controls.
The instructor is a Compliance, and Risk Management Professional and a Certified Public Accountant. He provides training to the professionals, working in Governance, Internal Controls, Risk Management, and Regulatory Compliance functions of the organizations.
You are welcome to join the courses.