Introduction To CISCO Packet Tracer with Configuration Labs
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- CISCO Packet Tracer
- Students will learn how to add Switches, Routers, and End User Devices to a network topology
- Students will learn what are switches and how it works and how to configure VLAN
- Students will learn what are routers and working of routers with configuration
- Students will learn how to navigate Cisco Packet Tracer
- Students will learn some basic Cisco CLI network configurations on switches and routers
- Students will build a Small Office Home Office Network
- Students should have a basic understanding of operating a System
- Students should have a basic understanding network connectivity
Cisco Packet Tracer is a network simulator that can be utilized in training for Network certifications such as CompTia Network+ and Cisco CCENT or CCNA Certification Exams. The software allows students to create virtual networks with many different networking devices from switches, routers, end user devices and even systems integration devices such as security cameras, motion sensors, lights, and alarms.
In this course, You will LEARN BY DOING which is absolutely the best way to learn networking. I will not only thoroughly go over the Cisco Packet tracer Application but I will also give you the opportunity to follow along with me and build some simple Switching and Routing Labs, and we will briefly discuss some networking fundamentals so you understand what is it we are building!
Hope you enjoy!
M. Saqib Rehan
- Anyone interested in learning Networking
- Anyone interested in taking their Cisco CCENT or CCNA Certification Exams
- Anyone interested in taking their CompTia Network+ Certification Exams
It is a brief introduction of what students will be able to learn after completing this course.