Introduction to ChipKIT Development
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Able to create their own chipKIT designs using the Arduino IDE.
- Program their chipKIT development board.
- Arduino IDE, this course covers how to download and install the tool.
- A chipKIT development board, specifically a uC32 or Wi-FIRE.
This course uses the Arduino development environment to develop software and program the chipKIT development boards. There are 2 chipKIT development boards that are shown and used for demonstrations in this course, they are the uC32 and the Wi-FIRE development boards. Most chipKIT and Arduino development boards will work with this course.
Introduction to ChipKIT Development contains 4 projects that include:
This course consists of lectures and projects, the lectures cover material that is required to understand in order to complete the project. All the projects include the completed code for each project so that you are able to load the code directly into your development board. For each project the software and hardware are explained thoroughly so that it's very clear how to setup and replicate the project. Prior to each project there is a series of lectures that explain various topics that pertain the the specific projects.
- Engineers wanting to get familiar with microcontrollers or chipKIT development boards.
- Hobbyists who enjoy learning about microcontrollers.
- Makers who want to use the chipKIT development boards in their designs.
This lecture compares the boards used in this course, the Wi-FIRE and the uC 32. These boards are also compared to the Arduino equivalents.
Step-by-step instructions to download the Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment).