Introduction to Business Ownership
- Watch the videos and answer the questions.
In this short series you’ll learn the basics about things such as how much money you'll need to start your business, where you can potentially get financing, what legal form you want your business to take, the necessary licenses and permits, what you should know about taxes, and how to get started marketing your business.
- Anyone planning to start a new business.
- Course Booklet32 pages
- Preparing for Success07:23
- Legal Forms of Business06:42
- Attracting Customers07:07
- Please complete this course evaluation.IFrame
- Call us at 651-5151 to make an appointment for your free consultation!00:04
Our vision is to build a culture of entrepreneurship by providing innovative education, expertise, and encouragement to business owners, entrepreneurs, and community partners.
We help people start and run businesses, and we do this in a lot of ways. We like to sit down with clients, or prospective business owners, and engage in one-on-one consulting sessions. Training, business plan writing, market research, and help with securing a loan are among the key services we provide. Aside from providing legal counsel and tax assistance, there’s hardly anything we can’t do to help your business.