Introduction to Bookkeeping (Accounting)
What you'll learn
- Understand the importance of integrity and professionalism
- Understand legislation that exists relating to the workplace
- Know the fundamental principles of money laundering legislation
- Understanding the banking process
- Understand document retention and storage requirements
- Understand the role of books and prime entry
- Understand the principles of coding
- Understand the double entry bookkeeping system
- Understand the various types of discount
- Understand the use of journals
- Understand control accounts
- Understand VAT regulations
- Demonstrate an understanding of the cost recording system within an organisation
- Recognise the component parts of a cost recording system and how this operates
- Internet access
- Willingness to dive into the world of Bookkeeping
- Rest assured we will teach you from the ground up
Welcome to this Three Sixty Academy course exclusive to Udemy.
Here with Three Sixty Academy you can study online towards an ‘Introduction to Bookkeeping’.
Our course is comprised of 11 modules covering all the basics of bookkeeping including more advanced topics and exercises to allow you to apply the knowledge learnt.
More than enough to turn you from Bookkeeping zero to hero using our proactive and practical approach. It is arguably one of the most compressive online courses of an introduction to Bookkeeping; giving learners a great grounding and skill set to enter the world of Bookkeeping.
Good luck and we hope you enjoy our course!
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in doing Bookkeeping for their own or other organisations
- Those who are interested in learning Bookkeeping, based on UK principles
- Those already working within Finance or seeking a career within the sector
We work with a wide of range people and organisations to help up-skill, re-skill and expand their knowledge. Our aim is to equip you with the skills and knowledge to take advantage of opportunities which arise. We believe that e-learning is the way forward, over the traditional based learning.