Introduction To Blazor Web Assembly Development Using RADZEN
What you'll learn
- Students will learn how to install .NET Core 6.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) on their computer
- Students will learn how to install SQL SERVER 2019 Developer Edition
- Students will learn how to install RADZEN
- Students will learn how to create a normalized database using SQL SERVER
- Students will learn how to create BLAZOR Web Assembly Application Using RADZEN
- Students will learn how to implement default security which is actually based on ASP NET Identity
- Basic Understanding Of English Language Is What Is Needed For This Course. However, you might understand faster if you already have prior programming experience.
This tutorial will teach you how to do the following:-
1. Install .NET 6.0 SDK:- You will be shown how to download the NET core SDK installer. You will also be shown how to install it.
2.Install SQL SERVER 2019 Developer Edition:- You will be shown how to download the offline installation media for SQL SERVER 2019 Developer Edition. You will be shown how to extract it using WINRAR and finally, how to install it.
3.Install SQL SERVER Management Studio:- You will be taught how to download the offline installation media for SQL SERVER Management Studio which serves as the gateway to SQL SERVER. You will be taught how to install SQL SERVER Management Studio.
4. install RADZEN:- You will be shown how to download the installer for RADZEN. You will be taught how to install RADZEN. I also discuss how to obtain RADZEN trial license key from the owners of the product. I also take you to the RADZEN website and show you the 3 types of RADZEN subscriptions that are available.
5. Create Product Catalogue Database:- Here you will be introduced to SQL SERVER database development. You will learn how to create a new database, create tables inside the database, create table columns, assign datatypes to table columns and create relationships between two tables. You will also learn how to create unique key constraint on table columns.
6. Generate Starting Blazor Web Assembly App Using RADZEN
7. Customize Create, Read, Update and Delete Pages
8.Scaffold Security Pages, create roles, create access rules for pages and creation of users
Who this course is for:
- This course is well suited for people who want to develop BLAZOR Web Assembly Apps Using The Low Code Approach
- It is also suited for people who want to avoid the tedious task of having to craft CRUD (Create,Read,Delete,Update) pages becuase you will learn how to quickly scaffold those pages
- This course is also suited for people who want to go into software development, but need a gentle introduction
Benjamin Olumuyiwa Fadina is an accomplished Software Developer cum musician. He has the ability to pass on to the next generation whatever he is knowledgeable about. He is a Microsoft Certified Professional who holds Microsoft Certifications in ASP.NET and SQL Server. He holds a Bachelor Of Technology Degree In Computer Science from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi. Benjamin has worked for several blue chip companies in the IT industry among which is SYBRIN, VATEBRA, CONCEPT NOVA and a logistics company in Nigeria, RED STAR.
Benjamin currently runs his own company Muyik Software and Music Company. He also freelances on Upwork.
He also runs a Youtube channel which teaches Software Development