Intro to Bitcoin & Cryptos
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be better informed about crypto currency and make an educated decision to invest in crypto currency.
- Come in with an open mind, and some type of mobile device (with WiFi access) is required in order to access materials.
This class, originally taught at SE Missouri State University, is the intro class you've been looking for. Designed from the ground up to teach you what you need to know to:
- keep your money safe (there's NO way to get your money back if you screw up with Bitcoin)
- how to spot scams
- how to use your wallet
- basics of how crypto currencies work and how to use them in daily life
I designed this course to teach my friends who are car salesmen, teachers, janitors, administrators, police men, etc. They knew nothing coming in and a lot going out. Don't be intimidated, this course is for those who have zero knowledge of Bitcoin and cryptos in general.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about crypto currency.
NOTE: Some of my courses are split into beginner and advanced versions. Why do I do this? Because some of the things I talk about in the advanced version require a higher baseline knowledge of cryptocurrency. It's like Leonardo DaVinci once said: "Everything connects to everything else," and I'm just doing my best to give you the best information without overloading you in the beginning. Once you go through my entire course, I absolutely recommend you go back through and watch the advanced versions.
Welcome to the beginning. Here I'll introduce you to the world of cryptocurrency and how it functions compared to other currencies.