What you'll learn
- I taught this intro to crypto class at SEMO University. It's designed for those with NO technical or financial background.
- You'll learn why money has value, why Bitcoin is "money", how to keep your cryptos safe, spot scams, send it around the world and tons of other fundamentals you need to get started.
- Absolutely none. This class was taken by my 82 year old grandmother and designed around her questions. You will do great.
This class, originally taught at SE Missouri State University, is the intro class you've been looking for. Designed from the ground up to teach you what you need to know to:
- keep your money safe (there's NO way to get your money back if you screw up with Bitcoin)
- how to spot scams
- how to use your wallet
- basics of how crypto currencies work and how to use them in daily life
I designed this course to teach my friends who are car salesmen, teachers, janitors, administrators, police men, etc. They knew nothing coming in and a lot going out. Don't be intimidated, this course is for those who have zero knowledge of Bitcoin and cryptos in general.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who asks the basic question "what the heck is a crypto coin??"
After investing early in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, Andrew quickly learned that there was a lot of potential for this new exciting/emerging market...
And he learned that there are a lot of people out there wanting to take advantage of people who don't know what they are doing. So he has made it his goal to educate people on how to invest in cryptocurrencies and how to do it safely.