Introduction to Biostatistics
What you'll learn
- What is biostatistics?
- What are variables?
- Types of variables
- What is data?
- Types of Data
- What is sampling?
- What is distribution?
- Types of distributions
- What is estimation?
- Types of estimations
- What is probability?
- How to find the probability of different data?
- What is regression?
- Coefficient of regression
- Coefficient of correlation
- Rank correlation
- Must have basic sense of mathematics
In this course, you will learn all about the introduction to biostatistics and its application in medical and life sciences. The contents of the introduction to biostatistics/clinical research are purely the biostatistics contents and the courses are being taught in every biological and medical science. This course of introduction to biostatistics is highly demanded in all the fields where life exists. All the branches of medical sciences are totally blinded without the application of statistics. Since today sciences heavily rely on the introduction to biostatistics and therefore the course has its huge importance due to its uniqueness.
There are more than six sections and 5 hours of videos contents in the course and every section contains the videos as per their titles. The course has been designed on PowerPoint slides and on writing tablets along with instructor face-to-face teaching. In the beginning, I have explained the basics of biostatistics and when you will move sections to sections then you will learn the advanced topics of biostatistics.
The course has applications in many fields like pharmaceutical, medical, agriculture, life sciences, business study, IT industry, and in every field of life. Therefore, every student of whatever the field should enroll in this course. Due to its vast and emerging applications and interest, many of the students around the world search for the complete content on different platforms including YouTube but they could not find the complete course. That's why I have decided to take this course and of course, you can learn now all these contents without any hesitations.
I would like to suggest the following things to take this course
1. If you are just watching the videos and you think that you will get mastery over the subjects then I can say that the course is not for you. You will learn only the distorted contents by watching and get the mastery when you will make the notes by writing in your notebook. Not every content and concentrate on your learning by watching and put questions on every video where you will that you have not clear.
2. Put the questions to your instructors and your instructor will give the prompt response of each of your questions until you will not get mastery over your subjects
3. Don't skip any video and watch the complete course. Set your time and watch 3 to 4 videos daily or less and complete the course in one weak.
4. Read other books or ask an instructor which book they should study to get mastery over the subjects
5. If you are a student of a university or college and you are taking this course and attending the offline classes in your classroom then compare this course with your classroom contents. Discuss these contents with your fellows and teachers.
Honestly, it is totally the blindness when you just watch the videos and that means that you just want to taste things or you just have distorted learning.
Apply all of the above instructions then this course is much valuable for you and otherwise, you will just waste the money. However, you can enroll because of a thirty-day money-back guarantee as well.
When you will complete the course then you will have the certificate of completion and you can show this certificate to your company or you can use it as your profile.
Most importantly, if you are a student of research in any discipline then this course is much valuable for you because in today's research disciplines the research is statistical and your research is incomplete without showing the statistical data. Hope you will all follow my instructions and will like to enroll in my course. And forget to give the feedback of the course by rating and writing the review. Best of luck and please stay healthy. See you in the course.
Who this course is for:
If there is a walking encyclopedia of Calculus, Quantum Physics, Astronomy and solving differential equations, then it should be called Ad Chauhdry.
Ad Chauhdry is a researcher of mathematics for over 15 years in which he’s contributed with articles in several scientific journals with good impact factor. His work also includes teaching post-graduate students, so you can trust his teaching and researching experience. Apart from working in an academic environment, Ad Chauhdry has also established an online and offline academy called AD Maths Plus Academy. 20k+ students have enrolled in AD Maths Plus courses.
With Ad Chauhdry, you may jump into learning how to solve Calculus problems, and how to understand the quantum physics, Astronomy, solution of differential equations and then transfer your skills into learning Python, Machine earning and others applicable areas on Udemy. He’s also created a course for you to get a grasp of Educational Psychology, so you can build a solid foundation for further learning of personal skills. Ad Chauhdry reveals the secrets of maths and Calculus underlying so many things in economics, technology development, etc. If you want to see it for yourself, you have an excellent opportunity to get such things explained by an experienced mathematician, scientist, researcher, and educator – Ad.
Ad and his wife (also a teacher) are growing 5 children – this should prove to you that he’s probably quite good at assisting younger generations. Join Ad’s courses and dive straight into learning!