Introduction to Basic Nanotechnology in Dentistry Quiz
Test your knowledge about current concepts of nanotechnology and their applications in dental materials through highlighting on the nanostructures and various applications in dentistry and medicine. Preventive dentistry has also utilized nanodentistry to develop the nanomaterials for inclusion in a variety of oral health-care products, no certificate available in this quiz
Who this course is for:
- Dental post-graduate student
- BDS, M.SC, PhD, Dental Materials Science, Cairo University.
- Researcher and Trainer at National Research Centre.
- Lecturer of Biomaterials & Nanotechnology.
- Certified International Trainer.
- Editor in EC Dental Science journal.
- Diploma in Nutrition, Fab Academy, California, USA.
- Diploma in weight loss, Fab Academy, California, USA.
- Diploma in Healthy Practices: Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Community and Family Participation, University of Colorado, USA.
Dr. Tamer M. Hamdy is a Scientific Researcher in National Research Centre (NRC), Cairo, Egypt. He obtained his initial research training in Restorative and Dental Materials Department, NRC that led to the award of National Research Centre for the best International Published Research (Cycle 2015), June 2016 and The Award of National Research Centre for the Best Ph.D. Thesis (Cycle 2016), May 2017. He obtained a Ph.D. in Dental Materials Science from Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, University of Cairo, Egypt. Dr. Tamer has many international publications in many scientific journals. Dr. Tamer is reviewer in Journal of Dental Health, Oral Disorders & Therapy and editor in EC Dental Science Journal. Dr. Tamer has great teaching experience in Dental Biomaterials and Nanotechnology in Dentistry in a lot of Egyptian Faculties of Oral and Dental Medicine.