Introduction to Azure Cognitive Services
What you'll learn
- Learn about the various Azure Cognitive services
- Learn to implement the Azure Cognitive Services using Python without any prior knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning concepts
- Gain in-depth knowledge related to Azure Cognitive Services concepts and implementation
- Get hands-on experience in working with the Azure Portal, QnA Maker portal and LUIS Portal
- Gain in-depth understanding & experience with the various Azure Cognitive Services that include Vision, Speech, Language and Decision Services
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Azure
- A fair idea of Subscriptions, Regions, and Resource Groups in the Azure Portal
- Intermediate level hands-on experience with Python programming
Welcome to MAKERDEMY's “Introduction to Azure Cognitive Services” course.
This is a beginner level course that will teach you to build your own projects using the Azure Cognitive Services. This course will help you learn the basic concepts of the Azure Cognitive Services and give you hands-on experience in implementing some of the key Cognitive services using Python. Do you wish to explore the world of Azure Cognitive Services? Want to learn how to work with the Azure Portal and integrate smart capabilities into your applications?
This course is a one stop destination for getting started with the Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services and it requires no prior knowledge of Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning. By the end of the course, you will get an overall idea of using Azure Cognitive services which makes it easy to integrate Machine learning capabilities into your applications without requiring any prior knowledge of Machine Learning. You will be learning how to use some of the key Azure Cognitive services to make your applications smart, along with relevant examples. If you complete all sections in the course and the course assignments, you are sure to gain in-depth knowledge related to Azure Cognitive Services concepts and implementation.
Throughout the course, we have provided a curated collection of original resources. These resources include links to documents for in-depth learning, links, videos, and more. At MAKERDEMY, we have a dedicated instructor team who will promptly answer any of your course-related queries.
So, what are you waiting for?! Come, join me in this course. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and introduce you to the world of Azure Cognitive Services!
Who this course is for:
- An enthusiast who wants to start working with Azure Cognitive Services
- Mobile and Web App developers looking to integrate AI/ML capabilities with their apps
- Entrepreneurs who are looking to grow their cloud-based businesses using smart solutions
- A student who wants to build projects using Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services
- Anyone with basic programming experience and an interest to learn
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of MAKERDEMY, a pioneer maker education company head-quartered in Singapore.
Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives.
Venkatesh has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.
I am Saharsh Amuda and I am a part of the instructor team at Makerdemy. I am an Electronics and Communication Engineer by education and a certified Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Practitioner. I have experience working with Microsoft Azure, Python, and cloud computing. I am passionate about Cloud Computing and working with connected technology.