Introduction to AWS Machine Learning for IoT
What you'll learn
- Get an overview of Amazon Machine Learning
- Learn how to start working with Amazon Machine Learning Services
- Gain in-depth knowledge related to Amazon Machine Learning and implementation
- Develop an end-to-end IoT project using Amazon Machine Learning Services and Raspberry Pi 4
- Be confident to design and deploy your own IoT projects using Amazon Machine Learning Services.
- Basic understanding of electronics and related concepts
- A fair idea of setting up the Raspberry Pi 4 board
- Basic understanding of Amazon cloud computing
- Basic understanding of Python
Welcome to MAKERDEMY's “Introduction to AWS Machine Learning for IoT” course.
This is a beginner level course that will teach you about Amazon Machine Learning Services. This course will help you learn the basic concepts of Amazon Machine Learning and give you hands-on experience in implementing IoT projects using Amazon Machine Learning Services. This course will teach you to integrate Amazon Machine Learning Services with IoT. Do you wish to explore the world of Amazon Machine learning with IoT? Want to learn how to work with Amazon Machine learning services and implement end-to-end IoT projects using Raspberry Pi 4?
This course is a one stop destination for getting started with Amazon Machine Learning. By the end of the course, you will become very confident with using Amazon Machine Learning services and integrate them with IoT devices to develop an end-to-end IoT solution. You will learn through demonstrations on getting started with Amazon Machine Learning and develop a complete IoT Project with real-time application. If you complete all sections in the course and the course assignments, you are sure to gain in-depth knowledge related to Amazon Machine Learning.
Throughout the course, we have provided a curated collection of original resources. These resources include links to documents for in-depth learning, links, videos, and more. At MAKERDEMY, we have a dedicated instructor team who will promptly answer any of your course-related queries.
So, what are you waiting for?! Come, join me in this course. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and introduce you to the world of AWS Machine Learning for IoT!
Who this course is for:
- An engineer who wants to explore the machine learning services on Amazon Cloud
- IoT enthusiasts who wish to integrate machine learning services with IoT devices
- Electronics hobbyists who look forward to exploring the world of data science and the Internet of Things
- A student who wants to build end to end IoT solutions using AWS machine learning services
- Anyone with basic programming experience and an interest in learning
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of MAKERDEMY, a pioneer maker education company head-quartered in Singapore.
Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives.
Venkatesh has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.
I am Nidhi, and I am a part of the instructor team at Makerdemy. I am an Electronics and Communication Engineer by education and have more than five years of academic experience. Also, I have experience working with ESP32, Raspberry Pi and Azure Cloud. I am passionate about the Internet of Things and working with connected technology.