Introduction to AWS - EC2 Deployment Fundamentals
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- access and use a range of Amazon Web Services, starting with virtual servers
- create Linux and Windows EC2 instances and perform database operations
- a broad but basic knowledge of computer hardware, network standards, and database concepts
This hands-on course will help you learn how the components of Amazon EC2 interact, and teach you how to deploy a Linux or Windows instance. This course is designed for those who already have experience working with a Linux or Windows server.
You will start by learning how to deploy an EC2 Linux instance, including how to create a key pair and a basic instance, allow network access, add a new disk, and move files. From there, Steve will teach you how to use Windows in EC2. This video tutorial also covers topics such as monitoring and reporting, security, using Amazon Linux, and creating AMIs. Finally, you will learn how to work with RDS and EC2, as well as create applications on EC2 instances.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of building and deploying your own EC2 Linux and Windows instances.
- developers and admins interested in getting started with AWS