Introduction to AWS Cloud Computing
- Just get started and explore AWS Cloud
This course is designed to give an Introduction to students on the Amazon web services. In this course you will learn in brief on the following
The AWS Cloud
The Virtual Private Cloud
The Elastic Compute Cloud service
The Simple Storage Service
The Lambda Compute Service
The Elastic Beanstalk Service
The Opswork service
The Cloud is here to stay. It's important for every IT professional to understand cloud computing
Who this course is for:
- Those students who want to have an introduction to AWS Cloud
- Learn about some of the services available in AWS
A Software technology evangelist with over 20+ years in the software Industry.
A certification buff with numerous certifications with the most recent ones being
1. Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect [SC-100]
2. Designing and Implementing Cloud [DP-420]
3.Designing & Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions [AZ-400]
4. Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure [AZ-204]
5. Designing & Implementing Azure Networking Solutions [AZ-700]
6. Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure [DP-203]
7. Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator [SC-300]
8. Designing Azure Infrastructure Solutions [AZ-305]
7. Microsoft Azure Administrator [AZ-104]
9. Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals [AI-900]
I have also ghostwritten Exam Question banks , and developed courses for various high profile clients.
Hence creating courses for the mass public is just what I do best.
I just have one quote for all my students
"Just follow your passion , never limit your potential. Never stop , just go on and achieve your dreams"