Blazor Bootcamp - .NET 6 (WASM and Server)
What you'll learn
- Learn fundamentals of Blazor
- Forms in Blazor with Validation
- Build real world e-commerce application using Blazor Web Assembly and Blazor Server
- Manage admin features using Blazor Server
- Build .NET 6 API from scratch
- Consume .NET 6 API using Blazor WASM
- Authentication & Authorization in Blazor Server and WASM
- Emails with Blazor
- Integrate Stripe Payments in Blazor WASM
- Repository Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Deploying .NET API, Blazor WASM & Server to Azure
- Syncfusion and Radzen Blazor Components
- Blazored Local Storage
- And much more!
- 3-6 months familiarity with .NET Core / EF Core / .NET API
- Visual Studio 2022
- SQL Server Management Studio
- .NET 6
Blazor is an exciting new part of .NET Core (.NET 6) designed for building rich web user interfaces in C#. This course will help developers transition from building basic sample apps to implementing more real world concepts, design patterns, and features.
With that there are many questions.
What is Blazor? How do I get started with fundamentals of Blazor?
How do you scale an existing application?
How do you architect a mid-large scale project?
How to correctly process payments?
How to efficiently understand Blazor and use it in real world projects?
This course will provide you a complete real world scenario with Blazor which will make you face many challenges and solve those issues as we proceed with the course.
There are other courses on Udemy, but this is the ultimate course, it covers everything there is to Blazor from Blazor Server to Blazor WASM applications which consumes .NET 6 API.
This course will help developers transition from building basic sample apps to implementing more real world concepts, design patterns, and features.
So join me in this exciting course of exploring what real world challenges are with Blazor as it evolves drastically!
We will be using the latest .NET 6 for this course along with Entity Framework Core and Stripe for payment processing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn fundamentals of Blazor using .NET 6
- Anyone who wants to understand new file structure in Blazor WASM and Server Application
- Build e-commerce website using Blazor WASM and Server in .NET 6!
I am a passionate and creative software engineer with a strong focus on simplicity and thorough details. I have been programming since high school and I have been involved with multiple web and desktop using .net.
I have a master's of science degree in computer science and a Bachelor of Computer Engineering. I also have many years of experience with .NET C# and .NET MVC. I enjoy teaching along with my full-time job.
For me, the most important part about writing and teaching code is to eliminate the hardships of every student out there who is willing to learn but cannot find adequate resource which is easy to understand. Coding is a way to be creative and have fun!