Introduction to ASP.NET Core
- 3-6 months familiarity with C# and SQL
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server Management Studio
- .NET Core 3.1
This is an introductory course on ASP.NET Core 3.1. This course is for anyone who is new to asp.net core 3.1 or who is familiar with ASP.NET and wants to take the first stab at understanding what is different in asp.net core 3.1.
Throughout this course, we would understand the evolution of ASP.NET Core and then we would take a look at the modified files and folder structure.
We would then take a look at new concepts in ASP.NET Core 3.1 with Razor Pages
We would build a small book list application with CRUD operations using entity framework for integration with a database with asp.net core Razor Pages.
We would then take a look at new concepts in ASP.NET Core 3.1 with MVC
We would build a small book list application with CRUD operations using entity framework for integration with a database with asp.net core MVC.
We will also see how we can use Datatables with API Calls in a Razor Project.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn fundamentals of ASP NET Core 3.1
- Anyone who wants to understand new file structure in ASP NET Core 3.1
- Create basic CRUD operation application using ASP NET MVC Core 3.1
- Create basic CRUD operation application using ASP NET Core 3.1 Razor Pages
- 02:10Razor Project Overview
- 01:01MVC Project Overview
- 04:29Evolution of ASP.NET Core
- 01:36Tools Needed
I am a passionate and creative software engineer with a strong focus on simplicity and thorough details. I have been programming since high school and I have been involved with multiple web and desktop using .net.
I have a master's of science degree in computer science and a Bachelor of Computer Engineering. I also have many years of experience with .NET C# and .NET MVC. I enjoy teaching along with my full-time job.
For me, the most important part about writing and teaching code is to eliminate the hardships of every student out there who is willing to learn but cannot find adequate resource which is easy to understand. Coding is a way to be creative and have fun!