Introduction To Artificial Intelligence
- No any prerequisites required.
This course considered a start point for everyone who is interested to understand and get an overview about AI, and most of its concepts; techniques are explained without the need of any coding/programming skills or background.
By the end of this training, participant will learn the followings:
- Define & explain Key Concepts of AI.
- Highlighting AI Use Case & Applications.
- Differentiate different Machine learning techniques.
- Explaining AI development Process
- An overview of Azure ML studio to develop AI solutions without coding.
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions. The term may also be applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and problem-solving.
The ideal characteristic of artificial intelligence is its ability to rationalize and take actions that have the best chance of achieving a specific goal. A subset of artificial intelligence is machine learning, which refers to the concept that computer programs can automatically learn from and adapt to new data without being assisted by humans. Deep learning techniques enable this automatic learning through the absorption of huge amounts of unstructured data such as text, images, or video.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who wants to learn about Artificial Intelligence technology.
- 02:11Course Outlines
- 03:59Human Intelligence Vs. Artificial Intelligence
- 1 questionQuiz 1
- 12:06AI History from the founders
- 2 questionsQuiz 2
- 06:41Rule based Program Vs. Artificial Intelligence Program
- 2 questionsQuiz 3
- 07:36AI Different Fields
Mohammed Marwan is a Certified ILM Instructor having more than 10 years of experience in Training and Development (for both Technical and Non-Technical fields) with an excellent communication /presentation skills and developing training materials for multinational organizations.
Below are his areas of expertise:
- Telecom as he worked with Etisalat the leading Telecom service provider in the region as a Technical Instructor providing Telecom, GPON, IoT, Cloud, Networking and so many other courses.
- Strong A/V Broadcast Knowledge ,Consumer Electronics, Networking.
Mohammed Marwan have helped Thousands of people from around the world to learn & improve from their technical knowledge & skills.
He is passionate about providing training and teaching people about the technology in a very simple way without making things complicated for the students.
He is delivering currently the below courses:
1- Internet of things (IoT), (Duration : 1 days)
2- Artificial Intelligence (AI), (Duration: 2 days)
3- Machine Learning using Microsoft Azure (2 days)
4- Data Science using Python (2 Days)
5- Basics of Python Programming (Duration : 3 days)
6- Advanced Python Programming (Duration : 3 days)
7- Robotics Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath (Duration : 2 days)
8- Chatbot designing using Python & Dialog flow.( Duration: 1 day)
9- Augmented Reality , (Duration: 1 days)
10- Thingworx IoT Application platform (Duration : 5 days)
11-Smart Home solutions (Fibaro). (Duration: 3 days)
12- Wimax Vs. FixedLTE . (Duration : 1 day)
13- High end routers (D-link, Linksys, TP-link). (1 day)
14- IT Fundamentals (Duration : 3 days)
15- IPTV & STB basics ( Duration : 1day)
16- Fiber Fox splicing tool (Duration: 3hrs)
17- WIFI basics (Duration: 1day)
18- WIFI Analyzer (Duration: 1day)
19- GPON Test Equipment's , VFL, OTDR , power meter , LFI , fiber scope (1 day)