Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: AI for beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn about the History of AI
- Learn about 4 types of Artificial Intelligence systems
- Know what are the characteristics of Artificial Intelligence
- Discover the future possiblities of AI technology
- Discover 3 Paradigms of AI: Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms
- Know about conventional and computational types of AI
- Basic Math Knowledge
- Being Familiar with Computer Science
Hi and welcome to the introduction to artificial intelligence course. In this course we will talk about the past, present and the future of AI. This course covers all the introductory topics to AI to get you started on the path of becoming AI specialist. You will learn about main philosophy, history and approaches of AI as well as its applications.
Learn the Fundamental Consents of Artificial Intelligence and become ready to master the Field of AI
- Learn about the history and founding fathers of AI
- Learn about 4 types of AI and 3 main domains of AI technology
- Get familiar with the main fields of AI research and applications of artificial intelligence
- Learn about the basics of Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic and Genetic Algorithms
- Learn the basics of Case-Based Reasoning, Bayesian networks and Behavior Based approaches
- Know the main advantages and disadvantages associated with artificial intelligence
- Learn about the future possibilities and tangible projects with artificial intelligence
Learn the fundamentals of AI
In this course we will talk about all that you need to know to get started in the field of AI. You will get familiar with the main approaches and research fields of artificial intelligence. You will know the advantages and disadvantages of AI as well as its possible applications in the future.
The course is split into 5 main sections starting from the history of AI. In this section we cover the basics and the history, next we will go into the present day applications of AI followed by the topics on the main categories and methods of AI. Lastly we will speak about cons and pros as well as the future of AI technology.
Who this course is for:
- Students studying Computer Science
- Students studying Computer Engineering
- Students studying Mathematics
- People interested in Technology
- People interested in Science
- People interested in Programming
- Professionals in STEM fields
Hi, my name is Nick and I will be teaching you through Udemy!
I have many years of experience in programming and technical subjects. That's exactly, what I want to teach you.
I am grateful for this opportunity to teach thousand of students just like you through my courses!
My main focus is programming languages, but I teach other topics such as math and electronics as well.
Look through my courses, maybe, you'll find something for you.