Salesforce Apex Programming Language
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- you will have a mastery of programming in Apex no matter what level of experience you are at right now.
- My goal is not just to show you how to program, but to help you understand what you are doing, and why you are doing it as well!
- Not only do the videos show you how to become a Apex programmer in great detail, but this course also contains lot of assignments to practice.
- I'll be constantly adding new material to the course as well as updating it on a regular basis to make sure you access to the best and most update to date and comprehensive Apex training
- This course assumes no previous experience, and takes you from the absolute beginner concepts like creating your developer's account, writing you very first Apex program, and then goes into more detail as we explore the entire Apex feature set.
### Enroll in the NEW Salesforce Lightning Web Component Development Course ####
Frustrated trying to learn how to program?
My name is Deepika Khanna and I'd like to ask you to come with me on a journey as I take you from a beginner to an advance Apex developer!
Because I will taught you how to program successfully with Apex and will make learning fun at the same time.
Are you ready to learn how to program?
This course assumes no previous experience, and takes you from the absolute beginner concepts like creating your developer's account, writing you very first Apex program, and then goes into more detail as we explore the entire Apex feature set.
All the basic Apex keywords, Variables, If Else statements, Loops and Inheritance are explained in great detail, together with complete chapters on object oriented programming.
Now don't worry if none of that made any sense. Because, I will go into great detail explaining each and every core concept, programming terms, and buzzwords.
By the end of this course you will have a mastery of programming in Apex no matter what level of experience you are at right now.
Be sure to click the free preview button on this page if you want to get a glimpse of the quality of the training.
- Students who wants to Explore the programming side of Salesforce
- Student who has no experience with Programming before.
A variable is a piece of memory that can contain a data value. A variable thus has a data type.
Variables are typically used to store information which your Apex program needs to do its job. This can be any kind of information ranging from texts, codes (e.g. country codes, Currency codes etc) to numbers, temporary results of multi-step calculations etc.
Data Type in Apex :
- Integer -> 12,60,70 without a decimal.
- Double -> 12.76, 40.98 number with a decimal point.
- Long -> to store big numbers e.g.: 2145666788989
- Date -> to store the date e.g.: 2015-09-17
- Date Time -> Date and Time
- String -> to store Texts e.g. 'John','Macy'
- Boolean -> true or false
A variable must have a name and its type.
How the Variables are declared ??
- Integer i=0;
- String str;
- Boolean isRaining=true;