Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 35 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master the basic concepts needed to start a career path as a cloud architect.
- Design simple to mid-complex cloud IT architectures using AWS resources.
- Determine which AWS products and services are most applicable to the solution of your problems and why.
- You should have at least a minimal understanding of IT architectures. In particular, you should know how to structure a simple web application.
- A PC running Windows, MacOS or Linux
- Internet access
- An email address to create the AWS account
- A valid credit card to create the AWS account (you will not be charged a penny if you follow the activity instructions)
- A phone on which you can receive calls to activate your AWS account
This course is designed as a step-by-step journey into the most commonly used products of the AWS platform. You will apply the best practices of cloud computing architecture design, deploying a high-available, scalable sample web application on AWS.
The course features:
- 8 sections
- 83 videos
- 13 practical activities
- A whopping 12 hours of video!
You will find all you need to become proficient in the AWS cloud platform.
If you are involved in IT (sysadmin, developer, etc.) or you would just like to dive into cloud computing, this course is for you. You will be able to design simple to mid-complex IT architectures using AWS resources.
You should have at least a minimal understanding of IT architectures. In particular, you should know how to structure a simple web application.
Have fun learning!
- The student is a person working in IT (sysadmin, developer, etc.) or aspirant.
- The student should be excited and curious about the advantages that cloud computing can bring to the delivery of IT services.